St. Louis, MO
|Team: St. Louis Maroons||Capacity: 10,000|
|Opening Day: April 20, 1884||Closing Day: June 5, 1885|
|Cost: at least $8,000||AKA: Palace Park of America, Lucas Park|
This park was built by Henry V. Lucas. A track went around the diamond for cycling and sprinting. There were three entrances to the park. The main one doubled as a ticket office and had stairs leading to the grandstand, and another lead out to an area that had parking for over a hundred vehicles.
© 2005-17 Paul Healey.